Friday, May 30, 2008

Store Coupons

This week Albertsons, Fred Meyer, and Safeway all have great store coupons in their ads. The helpful thing to know is you don't have to go to each store to get these deals-just take them all to Albertsons. As an example: Safeway has their brand of apple juice for a $1 with their store coupon. Obviously you can't find Safeway brand of juice at Albertsons but you can substitute for Albertsons apple juice. Same thing with eggs, milk, and anything else. It doesn't have to be the same brand if they don't carry it. So you can get all the graet deals in one stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize you could substitute for other brands. I spent the last 2 days running to FM, Albertons and Safeway trying to get all the best deals. Those coupons really were amazing. All your deals have inspired me. This week I got mayo for $.49, Cheerios for $.38, GM Cereal for $1.50, etc. I felt like I was getting away with something. It was fun. Have you heard of the grocery game? I am trying that out too. www.thegrocerygame.com Hope all is going well with you and the little ones!