Sunday, June 1, 2008

Todai & Baskin Robbins


Today for my birthday we went to one of my favorite FREE birthday places Todai. On your birthday you get a FREE lunch or dinner for their all you can eat seafood/sushi buffet. The food was incredible. I loved the crab legs, which my hubby cracked for me-now that is romantic! We also went to Baskin Robbins and each got a free ice cream for our birthdays since they are both in June and you get a coupon when you sign up to use anytime during your birthday month. I hope everyone signed up for all the birthday clubs out there. I've still got a stack of coupons for FREE stuff and I'm loving birthdays!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to Todai for my birthday too=) And I always have Scott crack my crab legs for me--I hate to do it!

AmberJ said...

Happy (belated) birthday! And lovin' your free stuff posts -- apparently I will have to check in on this blog more often...