Friday, June 20, 2008

Cheap Date


I hope you all signed up for the birthday FREEBIES I told you about here. We have been enjoying this month! Since 3 out of 4 of us have birthdays in June it has been a very FREE month. We went to Red Robin one night and I got a FREE burger and so did our daughter (which she split with her brother) so we got dinner for 4 for about $10! Tonight my hubby and I will be going on a date night-yeah!! He will be using his FREE birthday steak dinner at Black Angus and then we will be going to the movies for FREE. I won FREE movie tickets through the Dr.Pepper sweepstakes. You really should play sweepstakes because you never know what you might win. A full date for about $15 is pretty exciting. That and not having to cut up anyones dinner thanks to grandma watching the kids!

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

Love cheap dates! You are rocking this less-is-more thing.

BTW: I wrote a little ditty about you on my blog. It's all good and all meant in love. I'm just jealous at all the money you are saving!