Sunday, June 15, 2008

Start at the Back of the Store

Today I scored at Albertsons. While shopping don't forget to check the back of the store for majorly discounted products. Many times the only thing "wrong" with these products is the store has decided not to carry the items anymore. I got organic crackers, noodles, stuffing mix, and boxes of energy bars for only $.50 each! For organic food, this was a steal. If you live near me don't bother going to the Albertsons here because I bought it all! Remember when you find great deals to look at the expiration date and stock up on what your family will use in that time frame. I also like to get extra and donate the excess to charity.

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

Great tip! This is Gabe's favorite. We did this with granola bars to take with us to Ethiopia to give out to those begging. It worked very well and I'm glad that we did.

With Love,
Penelope