Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kids & Money


Yesterday I was going to let the kids watch some TV and I asked Little Man what he wanted to watch, to which he immediately replied "Dave Ramsey"! Can you tell what show I watch the most? Growing up The Man and I were taught little about how to handle money. Don't get me wrong, I think our parents did the best they could and I'm sure my children will think I short changed them in some area-but finances won't be it. Dave Ramsey has some great products to teach kids about money if you are looking for some resources to help you.

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

I love that Little Man said "Dave Ramsey"! Thanks for the resources. I also wasn't taught much about money. I want our kids to know how to handle money. I'll definitely check these out.

With Love,
Penelope