Friday, July 4, 2008

Coupons 102

A few people have been telling me they have been having trouble with Winco taking computer coupons. If you notived I never tell you to take your coupons to Winco. I don't shop there so I don't know what their policies are. I don't find that many great deals their anyway so I wouldn't recommend taking your coupons there.
A basic thing about coupons is you need to know your stores policies. Each store is different and honestly I've found that a lot of cashiers are different. Sometimes they will take a coupon and the next person won't. Whatever store you shop at; find out their policy.

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

Winco has a sign as you walk in the doors which says they do NOT accept internet coupons or coupons printed from a computer. Manufacturer coupons must be from the newspaper, magazine, etc. (and they don't accept other store coupons either)