Tuesday, July 22, 2008

School Supplies


Right now is a GREAT time to stock up on school supplies. Office Max and Walgreens (get the coupon at the front of the store) all have $.05 school supplies. I know Walmart also has some very cheap supplies right now also. I went yesterday and got a big bag of stuff. My kids aren't in school yet but in a couple weeks my church is having a school supply drive for needy kids so all the stuff I gather will go to that. Sometimes when you get to the store they will be out of something-just get a rain check and you can use it when they restock the item.

2 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Yup! I went this weekend and stocked up for our church's supply drive as well. Plus the crayons and pencils can go in the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes at Christmastime. :)

Anonymous said...

Agree..! Its really a perfect time to stock up on school supplies.