Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feeling the Love

I decided to write this blog for 2 reasons. First it is a huge accountability encouragement to me. Hard to write about debt free living and then go charge up your credit card, especially when a lot of your readers are also your friends! While I am a pretty frugal person I do have my own financial temptations and this blog has really helped me to be more aware of my spending.
The second reason I write this blog is to encourage and help other people live frugally and be debt free. This week I received some very encouraging comments and emails from some of you sharing how you scored some free stuff with your coupons or just managed your money better. That is so encouraging! Thanks for taking time to let me know how this blog has encouraged you-I love hearing how other people are saving money. I've also learned some great frugal ideas from some of you-so keep them coming.

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I love reading other bloggers throughts on how to stay out of debt and especially their free stuff (or almost free stuff) they score just by making smart decisions and taking advantage of the deals out there!

I know I bore anyone who reads my blog with my deals written out every time I go shopping - but if I have to write down what I have purchased, and the whole world sees it, then I'm even more accountable for it! I'd be tempted to spend more sometimes I think if I wasn't blogging about it. Plus if I help even one person save some money or make a great decision then it's worth it even more!